Friday, July 18, 2008

My neighbourhood

It has been sometime I didn't update my blog due to some personal reasons. Today I have something to say about my neighbourhood.

Every evening, I will mingle around my kitchen to prepare a sumptuous dinner for me and my hubby. I do it everyday except on certain days when we have outings with friends or family. Two weeks ago, I did the same thing in one evening. While I was preparing my meals patiently, I was aware of the busy sounds of preparing meals, smells of food from my neighbourhood. I started to guess what type of food are they preparing. Frying egg? Frying fish? Stewing chicken with soy sauce? It was fun and I enjoyed it. I believe my neighbourhood will feel the same when I'm doing the same thing.

Suddenly, I feel so lucky that I'm living in this peaceful place.

No comments: